Friday, August 28, 2009

Thoughts in motion...

 
My last day as a 22-year-old, I sit and soak in the variety of experiences I am going through. Not even gone two weeks yet, challenged by the harsh reality of oppression, poverty, life on the street, an identity marred by society, slums, globalization, economic dependancy, etc. Thankfully the harshness is met an overcome by beautiful realities of intentional community, expressions of mutual care with youth at Retiro, laughter, maté, hugs, lessons, prayer, sunshine, productive conversations, singing, liberation theology, and so much more.
I'm not much of a big picture person, so this was my attempt at a summary of the last week. Hope you enjoy.
Adelante.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Margi! Beautiful glimpses, both in photos and words...

    Peace friend.
    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great Margi...gosh. Can't wait to hear your stories. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures offer an insightful glimpse into your exiting new home. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday little one! (I know it is a little late but I thought of you on the real day.

    ReplyDelete